Monday 1 September 2014

Could this be carrot love ?

My carrots this year have been the oddest shapes ! Still delicious but so weird. I put it down to the fact that I had to move them from one overcrowded bed to another larger bed. I've never done that before and I don't think they liked being moved.  However when I dug these up I had such a laugh as they were hugging each other ! Could this be carrot love ?





As I said they came in all sorts of weird shapes and these two looked even funnier when parted. My grandchildren thought they were hilarious.





2 comments:

Pam's English Garden said...

Your hugging carrots look so cute, Maureen. I hope they tasted good, too. P. x

Maureen said...

Ah thanks Pam they were so cute I couldn't bear to eat them so they got composted together ! I hope you are keeping well .
M xxxx