Thursday 3 July 2014

My sad news

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently, but sadly my brother passed away recently and his funeral is tomorrow, so we have to travel to London to attend.  I have so much to post but obviously don't feel up to it at the moment, but will do so next week.

The cutting bed I planted on the allotment looks so amazing and all grown from seed so I'm looking forward to some lovely flowers this year.  I'm going to cut some for my brothers funeral and take a posy for him tomorrow.

I hope you readers are all well and enjoying your plots and gardens.

M xxxxx


4 comments:

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

What awfully sad news, I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Pam's English Garden said...

I am so sorry for your news, Maureen. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. P x

Sharon said...

In my thoughts - how lovely that you are taking some of your flowers grown with love. xx

Maureen said...

Thank you Joanne, Pam and Sharon for your kind words.
I'm sorry it's taken so long to publish and reply to your messages, I truly appreciate them.

I'm going to try and write posts at regular intervals from now on xx